Thursday, July 19, 2007

home

Its funny how a simple place can be like home and some of the most luxurious ones can’t, or the other way around. Might be it’s about what a place brings to your mind. A sense of feeling. Lately I’ve had to stay with my grandmother and when you live in jayanagar you would hardly want to move any where else. It’s got the best of everything food, coffee places, parks, loads of places too shop at yet not too close that it might seem too commercial. It’s got the wide roads with trees on both side, and a perfect mix of peace and sound. Friends live really close by, it’s almost perfect. But still when i'm at my grandmothers place where it’s just me and her, I’m content I could say. Even though I’m not intending to, because it’s hard when you move from a place you’ve lived in for the past fifteen years and when this place doesn’t’ have any of the stuff mentioned above. It could even be that after all these years I needed a change, as I always thought when it comes to this area I would hardly ever want any change. They say you don’t really have to travel far when what you’re looking for is a home. Wondering what that means. Hopefully it’s not anything deep then I won’t have to bother, or it would be like trying to find an ocean where there’s only a lake.

No comments: