Thursday, July 19, 2007

picture freak

Holidays so far has just been dragging along just around the speed of my thoughts, I’ve done lots like painted my door a weird combination of sky blue and purple, and my stairs as well. It does look pretty in spite of the horrifying sight that might have come to your mind when you just read of the color scheme, it’s not that I wanted to paint them in those very particular colors but they were all I had at home, also I’ve arranged some of the plants in my mom’s garden, read a few good books, organized all the books at home(which could mean I’ve taken all my books and put them at the front but wtv) and indulged in a bit of Photography, which basically comprises of my moms plants again and inanimate objects around the house, and my feet. Lol. I seem love taking pictures. It’s just something I’ve found is really fun in the past few days it surprises me how much more beautiful they seem when you do it right especially with the night sky as your background and when you don get blamed for making a mess of the floor by dripping it with drops of paint, horrifying people with really bright colors or for some of the family members not being able to find their special books, its almost perfect. But I’d say I’ve got loads to improve since I cant’ seem to keep my hand still when I know I have to, so most of the stuff come out like I've taken pictures of a thousand funky fluorescent light’s. There are millions of ideas in my head as to what I want to capture and how I want them and its interesting trying to figure out how I get there to the billions of things jus waiting to be shot or rather me waiting to do so. Might be these few days wont’ be so bad after all, when I’ve still got to learn what kind of magic those 1000 other settings on my camera can do, I’d say I’ve got a long time before I get bored of this interest and perfect the art of photography. I’ve put some of them up so check them out, dazzle in the brightness, try not to blind your eyes, and leave your comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this ones good

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
untapped said...

I still cant believe the whole painting ur stairs and door that color but i must say... nice color combination! lol

samu said...

haha.very quirky na...i can say house with the purple door pls